  1. Cassie

    Cassie Guest

    Checkout WswExams web site for practice exams.
    Cassie, Mar 6, 2007

  2. Cassie

    RemoteShark Guest

    I checked these out. Pretty crappy questions, not the same standard as
    MeasureUP.
    Please stick to real questions that are more likely to come up on the Exam.

    RemoteShark, Mar 8, 2007

  3. Cassie

    JRE Guest

    I could not agree with you more - I found the measureup much better in the
    press release book - along with all the help files and getting/simulating
    scenarios etc...

    Those press book exams got me thru with 272 with a score of 863.

    I used measureup.com "Learning Locker" material with exams included to pass
    the 270 exam with a score of 783.

    I suggess using measureUp material.

    JRE, Mar 11, 2007