    Steve Guest

    Im looking for a simple online page for reading my pop 3 mail anyone know of
    any ?
    Steve, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Steve

    Miggsee Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:bh7rgs$v11cm$-berlin.de...

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > news:bh7r6g$uu29q$-berlin.de...
    > > www.mail2web.com (free)
    > > www.mailstart.com ( nominal fee based $15/year)
    > >

    > thankyou

    You're welcome. :) You might (?) want to leave messages on the server, so
    when you get home, you still get the messages. Go to Tools> Accounts > Mail
    tab > Double click the server > Advanced. I leave my messages on the server
    long enough to span a week-end (3 days), and I also check the box about
    remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items".
    Miggsee, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Steve

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <bh7ose$v1m3r$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > Im looking for a simple online page for reading my pop 3 mail anyone know of
    > any ?

    mail2web.com

    --
    | | PKP |
    Jim PKP, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Just use web mail with your browser if your ISP has it.

    BananaPannaPoe, Aug 11, 2003
  6. Steve

    Miggsee Guest

    If his ISP had it, do you think he would have asked????

    Miggsee, Aug 11, 2003