    gets condensed into one confusing paragraph.

    Any replies are appreciated,

    Renee

    Renee, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Renee

    John Guest

    Imagestation does this. When I signed up (several years ago now), it was
    free, but I believe they are going to a paid model now (recently got a
    message that confused me a bit - looks like they're giving existing members
    a grace period - one year - but I'll eventually have to pay).

    So now I guess I'm looking for a free one, as well.

    - John

    John, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Renee

    chris French Guest

    In message <YVeFc.4398$>, Renee
    <> writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know of a free online photo storage site, with a fair amount of
    >storage space, that displays the EXIF data for each photo? I'm looking for
    >something that links the thumbnails to larger images with complete EXIF
    >info. I checked out pbase.com but they offer their free trials for only 30
    >days for 10 MB of photos.

    you get what you pay for...............

    >The online route seems to be easier than trying to figure out how to build
    >my site that does what I want.

    Have a look at Jalbum, very flexible, and you can use a skin that will
    do what you want.

    <http://jalbum.net/>

    --
    Chris French

    chris French, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Renee

    Markeau Guest

    John wrote:
    > Imagestation does this. When I signed up (several years ago now),

    it
    > was free, but I believe they are going to a paid model now (recently
    > got a message that confused me a bit - looks like they're giving
    > existing members a grace period - one year - but I'll eventually

    have
    > to pay).
    >
    > So now I guess I'm looking for a free one, as well.

    Yeah that Imagestation change was a bit confusing to me, too. It does
    look like existing members get the same services ("Silver" level) for
    1yr for free, otherwise it's only $10/yr which still seems like a
    great deal for unlimited(?) storage of full rez pics. Their 5x7
    prints have also been excellent.

    Markeau, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Renee

    Frank ess Guest

    chris French wrote:
    > In message <YVeFc.4398$>, Renee
    > <> writes
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of a free online photo storage site, with a fair
    >> amount of storage space, that displays the EXIF data for each photo?
    >> I'm looking for something that links the thumbnails to larger images
    >> with complete EXIF info. I checked out pbase.com but they offer
    >> their free trials for only 30 days for 10 MB of photos.
    >>

    > you get what you pay for...............
    >
    >> The online route seems to be easier than trying to figure out how to
    >> build my site that does what I want.

    > Have a look at Jalbum, very flexible, and you can use a skin that
    > will
    > do what you want.
    >
    > <http://jalbum.net/>

    I'm always impressed by the speed and convenience of the Epson display
    site.

    http://photo.epson.com/index.html

    Frank ess, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Renee

    WhaleShark Guest

    chris French wrote:

    > In message <YVeFc.4398$>, Renee
    > <> writes
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Does anyone know of a free online photo storage site, with a fair amount
    >>of storage space, that displays the EXIF data for each photo? I'm looking
    >>for something that links the thumbnails to larger images with complete
    >>EXIF info. I checked out pbase.com but they offer their free trials for
    >>only 30 days for 10 MB of photos.
    >>

    > you get what you pay for...............
    >
    >>The online route seems to be easier than trying to figure out how to build
    >>my site that does what I want.

    > Have a look at Jalbum, very flexible, and you can use a skin that will
    > do what you want.
    >
    > <http://jalbum.net/>

    Looks nice, I'll investigate it a bit. I've been using
    http://marginalhacks.com/Hacks/album/
    which can do what OP asks and more.

    --

    QUIPd 1.02: (594 of 679)
    -> The Battle of Koom Valley is the only one known to history where

    WhaleShark, Jul 3, 2004