    Snapfish that also offer a matte finish?

    Thanks!

    Natalie
    Natalie, Sep 3, 2003

    www.clubphoto.com?
    Andrew McDonald, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Natalie

    Warren Guest

    I have not tried there matte finish, but they do offer it, so far I have
    been very satisfied with there Glossy, here is the web site.
    http://www.bonusprint.com/us/

    Warren, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Adorama.com uses Kodak Royal Paper and the prints are incredible. .29
    cents for 4X6 matte or glossy, borderless or white border.

    Monica Krowley, Sep 4, 2003