    the new sizes..which work well with digital photos.

    Curious to hear what other peoples' experience has been with online
    photo labs. Thanks. -D
    dmargolis, Apr 26, 2006

  2. dmargolis

    Dave Guest

    I've tried quite a few and have a problem telling one from the other as
    far as print quality is concerned. YorkPhoto are good and cheap.

    I like to have the filename printed on the back of the print, WinkFlash
    does this so that's my current choice.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave, Apr 27, 2006

  3. dmargolis

    Julie Meikle Guest

    "dmargolis" <> wrote in message
    > I've been using Clark Color Labs for about 4-5 years. They do a nice
    > job, and are very-well priced...especially if you buy the pre-paid
    > prints. But I did some research on online labs..and I'm wondering if
    > there may be better options out there. Clark currently does not print
    > photos in new sizes such as 6x8, 10x13 etc.
    >
    > Consumersearch.com said ophoto/Kodak Photo Gallery are the best print
    > quality. Has anyone done their own comparisons? Read good things about
    > WinkFlash, pricing is great, don't need to pre-pay for the better
    > pricing, 99 cent flat shipping charge is appealing, and I see they do
    > the new sizes..which work well with digital photos.
    >
    > Curious to hear what other peoples' experience has been with online
    > photo labs. Thanks. -D

    Where are you? Photobox in UK are good
    Julie Meikle, Apr 27, 2006
  4. dmargolis