    however, and I'm curious for opinions on some of the others out there.
    Thanks!

    Steve
    mrsgator88, Jan 3, 2006

  2. mrsgator88

    Dave Cohen Guest

    "mrsgator88" <> wrote in message
    news:hbouf.45506$...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I am currently getting my 4x6 prints made through Sam's club, and I'm
    > satisfied with the price and quality. I've not tried other services
    > however, and I'm curious for opinions on some of the others out there.
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Steve

    I have trouble seeing much difference in the ones I've tried. YorkPhoto is
    good and cheap. I now use Winkflash because they print the file name on back
    of print, about the same price.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Jan 3, 2006

  3. mrsgator88

    R Guest

    I've had great luck with MPIX.com. Their metallic paper is
    incredible for everything but accurate skin tones. They also
    have real black and white paper and will Fedex overnight any
    sized order (even poster prints) for $6.

    --
    -R
    R, Jan 4, 2006
  4. I've had good luck with Adorama's service.

    On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 05:44:45 GMT, "mrsgator88" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I am currently getting my 4x6 prints made through Sam's club, and I'm
    >satisfied with the price and quality. I've not tried other services
    >however, and I'm curious for opinions on some of the others out there.
    >Thanks!
    >
    >Steve

    --David Salmansohn--

    Change "nospam" to my first name and .org to .com to reply
    David Salmansohn, Jan 4, 2006