online photo license estimator?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by JC Dill, May 25, 2007.

  1. JC Dill

    JC Dill Guest

    I thought I had this site bookmarked and now I can't find it.

    The site has thousands of photo license quotes from photographers in a
    database. A photographer can select the use (e.g. book, magazine,
    editorial, advertising, brochure), image size, publication size, and
    the database will return how many quotes they have for that type of
    image, and the high/low/average quote for that use.

    I need to produce a quote ASAP for one of my best images, for use in a
    1/2 page color ad in a national magazine.

    I'd also like any suggestions about how much one might offer to
    discount the price if the ad includes photo credit and my website URL.

    Thanks!

    jc

    ~ Eileen Morgan of The Mare's Nest, PA
    JC Dill, May 25, 2007