    Wondering if anyone out there has any NZ based online PC game store
    recommendations (other than gpstore.co.nz).

    Thanks
    disco_stu, Jun 6, 2005

  2. disco_stu

    PseUDO Guest

    disco_stu wrote:
    > I'm trying to track down a copy of "Sabre Squadron" the Hidden and
    > Dangerous 2 Expansion, but not having much luck. The good folks at
    > gameplanet have not been able to help this time round.
    >
    > Wondering if anyone out there has any NZ based online PC game store
    > recommendations (other than gpstore.co.nz).
    >
    > Thanks

    Try this link:

    http://gamers.co.nz/customer/product.php?productid=991&cat=4&page=

    PseUDO
    PseUDO, Jun 6, 2005

  3. disco_stu

    disco_stu Guest

    Cheers,

    I'll give them a try.
    disco_stu, Jun 7, 2005
  4. disco_stu

    disco_stu Guest

    Their reply...

    "Actually the product has been disabled. Unfortunately we have a small
    issue
    where links from an outside source such as another website or certain
    search
    engines are still capable of displaying the page. Sorry for the
    inconvenience. "

    Bummer.

    If anyone knows of anyone wanting to sell a copy, please let me know.

    Thanks
    disco_stu, Jun 7, 2005