Online Exams - Entrance Aspirants!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Greystars Services Pvt. LTd- online Examination fo, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. Dear Friends,

    I would like to give a brief description here, about my website:

    http://www.greystars.net

    This is exclusively designed as a self-assessment scheme for under
    graduates belonging to the Science scheme. Let me add here that we
    conduct online examinations for Engineering & Medical Entrance
    Aspirants. The goal here is to help the student revitalise his
    skills/potential to cram for exams more effectively.

    Take a look at the Webiste to see for yourself how this is being
    carried out.
    Statistical distribution of data is provided so as to enable a student
    to get a vivid grasp on both his weak & stong points and thereby
    improvise on the same.A 'points' system is formulated to bring about
    an impartial system of judging acroos different levels of testing.

    Other areas including tips and tutorials are on it's way up.For
    further details you may Email me at,

    Thank You.

    Yours truly,
    Greystars.
    Greystars Services Pvt. LTd- online Examination fo, Apr 12, 2004