OnLine DVD rentals have never been easier

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Malibu, Feb 3, 2007.

  1. Malibu

    Malibu Guest

    Visit http://malibuplasa.com/ for more information.

    Choose The Rental Plan That Suits You Best

    Choose from four different rental programs and join DVD Avenue! Enter a
    list of movies you want to rent. You can delete, change or add items to
    your list at anytime!

    Your Rentals Arrive Via First-Class Mail!

    We'll ship the items on your list in the priority you set. If one of
    your items is out of stock, we'll ship your next available selection.

    Enjoy Your Rentals For as Long as You Want

    There are NO due dates or late fees! You can keep 2,3,4,6, or 8 rentals
    on hand depending on your rental plan.

    When You Return Your Rentals, We Pay The Postage!

    Simply place the DVD in the prepaid postage envelope we provide and drop
    it in the mail. We'll send your next selection immediately!

    Visit http://malibuplasa.com/ for more information.

    --
    Make Big Money from home in your spare time. Call TOLL FREE and ask to hear a 9 minute audio.

    US/CAN: 1-888-230-7531 ext 51962
    AUS: 1800-210-569 ext 51962
    UK: 0808-234-1350 ext 51962
    Other: +1-602-343-2206 ext 51962