    I would pay nothing. And would pay individually for each movie I
    actually rented.

    , Aug 3, 2005

  2. Manda Guest

    wrote:

    > Does such service exist? That is if I didn't watch anything for a month
    > I would pay nothing. And would pay individually for each movie I
    > actually rented.

    http://www.dvdovernight.com

    Never personally used them, though.

    Manda

    Manda, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Tarkus Guest

    On 8/2/2005 5:25:45 PM, Manda wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Does such service exist? That is if I didn't watch anything for a
    >> month I would pay nothing. And would pay individually for each movie
    >> I actually rented.

    > http://www.dvdovernight.com
    >
    > Never personally used them, though.

    I used them years ago, before the advent of Netflix, and was satisfied
    with their service. I have no idea how they're doing these days, though.
    --
    "'Reckon the reason I'm in here is 'cause I've killed somebody."

    Now playing: the radio.

    Tarkus, Aug 3, 2005
  4. <> wrote in message
    > Does such service exist? That is if I didn't watch anything for a month
    > I would pay nothing. And would pay individually for each movie I
    > actually rented.

    Dvdovernight is nice when they actually carry a movie you want to see. I've
    had no problems, and every 10th rental is free.

    Michael Walker, Aug 3, 2005
  5. Guest

    On 2 Aug 2005 16:31:30 -0700, wrote:

    >Does such service exist? That is if I didn't watch anything for a month
    >I would pay nothing. And would pay individually for each movie I
    >actually rented.

    www.ehit.com

    , Aug 4, 2005