    I'm trying www.movietrak.co.uk at the minute and I'm not too happy at the
    moment, they seem to be bypassing the films I have 1st and 2nd in the queue
    (the ring and narc), Thanks in advance

    John ©, Sep 22, 2003

  2. John ©

    Lithurge Guest

    "John ©" <> wrote in
    news::

    > What is the best online DVD rental in the UK, latest
    > releases, price, plenty of copies of the same film so your
    > not waiting weeks to get the film you want, etc.
    >
    > I'm trying www.movietrak.co.uk at the minute and I'm not
    > too happy at the moment, they seem to be bypassing the
    > films I have 1st and 2nd in the queue (the ring and narc),
    > Thanks in advance

    I've used www.dvdoptions.com, but that was when they only did
    individual titles at a time, rather than having a 'queue'
    system.

    They were pretty good though and always seemed to have the
    titles I wanted available.

    Lithurge, Sep 22, 2003

  3. John ©

    Flossie Guest

    "John ©" <> wrote in message
    > What is the best online DVD rental in the UK, latest releases, price,

    plenty
    > of copies of the same film so your not waiting weeks to get the film you
    > want, etc.
    >
    > I'm trying www.movietrak.co.uk at the minute and I'm not too happy at the
    > moment, they seem to be bypassing the films I have 1st and 2nd in the

    queue
    > (the ring and narc), Thanks in advance

    www.blockbuster.co.uk , they do online movie rentals now.

    ---

    Flossie, Sep 22, 2003
  4. John ©

    RMM Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:51:02 +0000 (UTC), "Flossie"
    <> wrote:

    >"John ©" <> wrote in message
    >> What is the best online DVD rental in the UK, latest releases, price,

    >plenty
    >> of copies of the same film so your not waiting weeks to get the film you
    >> want, etc.
    >>
    >> I'm trying www.movietrak.co.uk at the minute and I'm not too happy at the
    >> moment, they seem to be bypassing the films I have 1st and 2nd in the

    >queue
    >> (the ring and narc), Thanks in advance
    >>

    >www.blockbuster.co.uk , they do online movie rentals now.
    >

    >---

    I'm currently trying to decide between www.screenselect.co.uk or
    www.dvdsontap.com. Screen Select say they'll soon be doing SE
    editions. Has anyone any views on either?

    Rosie

    RMM, Sep 25, 2003