    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these
    companies or can name a few competitors that offer a similar service
    in Canada.
    activoice, Jan 17, 2004

  2. >activoice <> wrote:

    >I'm just curious if anyone has used any of the online DVD rental
    >places in Canada.
    >
    >I was looking at www.dvd-rental.ca but I'm really not that impressed
    >with their title selection... And they're located in BC which means
    >longer shipping time to Toronto
    >
    >There's also www.relayrentals.ca which has similar pricing, seems to
    >have more movies, and is in Ottawa so that should mean better shipping
    >time.
    >
    >Although the price seems ok, basically $25 bucks a month for 3 movies
    >at a time, and unlimited rentals...
    >
    >I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these
    >companies or can name a few competitors that offer a similar service
    >in Canada.

    Haven't used any rental service, but I know there is also Movies For
    Me (has a free trial service).
    http://www.moviesforme.ca/terms.asp#free

    You might want to post your question in the media area of the "bowl"
    (forums) at http://www.goldfishlegs.ca.
    Maureen Goldman, Jan 17, 2004

  3. activoice

    Paul Guest

    > I'm just curious if anyone has used any of the online DVD rental
    > places in Canada.

    I've tried a few and can heartily recommend CinemaFlow (www.cinemaflow.com).
    Nice selection and top-notch service.

    Paul
    Paul, Jan 19, 2004
  4. activoice

    David Oberst Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message news:<1wGOb.4991892$>...
    > > I'm just curious if anyone has used any of the online DVD rental
    > > places in Canada.

    > I've tried a few and can heartily recommend CinemaFlow (www.cinemaflow.com).
    > Nice selection and top-notch service.

    I've recently been trying a couple of these out, and created a little
    database program to help me evaluate the various companies backlist
    inventory. I created a little webpage with some of my experiences if
    anyone is interested:

    http://www.geocities.com/oberstnwt/DVD/RentalHome.html

    Hope this is helpful...
    David Oberst, Feb 15, 2004