    Which service do you like? I see prices range from 18 to 49 cents a
    print. Anything special I should watch out for? Thanks for your help.
    Sue Furman
    Sue Furman, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Sue Furman

    WebKatz Guest

    "Sue Furman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello friends - I have just finished my first vacation with my new
    > digital camera and am now looking at online services that provide 4x6
    > prints from my selected images. I see there are several out there.
    > Which service do you like? I see prices range from 18 to 49 cents a
    > print. Anything special I should watch out for? Thanks for your help.
    > Sue Furman

    I have had good results from both Ofoto and Shutterfly.

    --
    Reply only on Usenet, please.
    WebKatz, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Sue Furman

    Gary Ma Guest

    I would recommend Ofoto. The only other online photo serviced I've used
    is Snapfish.
    Gary Ma, Jul 28, 2003
  4. Sue Furman

    codetalker Guest

    I used Ofoto (and admittedly not any others) and was extremely pleased with
    their prints.

    codetalker, Jul 28, 2003
  5. Sue Furman

    Brad Guest

    In article <>,
    said...
    > Hello friends - I have just finished my first vacation with my new
    > digital camera and am now looking at online services that provide 4x6
    > prints from my selected images. I see there are several out there.
    > Which service do you like? I see prices range from 18 to 49 cents a
    > print. Anything special I should watch out for?

    I would watch out for anybody charging anything close to .49 per print.
    Brad, Jul 28, 2003
  6. Sue Furman

    Jay Guest

    Sue Furman wrote:

    > Hello friends - I have just finished my first vacation with my new
    > digital camera and am now looking at online services that provide 4x6
    > prints from my selected images. I see there are several out there.
    > Which service do you like? ...

    I tried Shutterfly first. Then I saw a magazine review that gave oFoto a
    better grade, so I tried it next.

    Contrary to the review, oFoto's picture quality didn't seem any better to
    me (I'm just an amateur, though). And oFoto's web site is harder to use, in
    my opinion -- I ended up getting photos that weren't cropped the way I
    tried to tell them.
    Jay, Jul 29, 2003
  7. Sue Furman

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Sue,

    I would consider Ofoto (a Kodak company) to see if you like the results. If
    you join kodak.com just now, you can get a considerable reduction in price
    as you start your digital picture taking. The quality is excellent. Also,
    if you have questions about the service, I can help or they have an online
    help feature that will take you to the right team. I have always been
    pleased.

    Talk to you soon, or see you around the newsgroup.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Jul 30, 2003
  8. (Sue Furman) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello friends - I have just finished my first vacation with my new
    > digital camera and am now looking at online services that provide 4x6
    > prints from my selected images. I see there are several out there.
    > Which service do you like? I see prices range from 18 to 49 cents a
    > print. Anything special I should watch out for? Thanks for your help.
    > Sue Furman

    Some reviews listed at

    http://www.akerman.ca/digiphoto.html#Print-Online-Resources

    -- Richard Akerman