    What comics (if any) do you recommend?

    Cheers
    Dave
    Phatputer, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Phatputer

    Nik Coughin Guest

    www.wigu.com!
    Nik Coughin, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Phatputer

    Keith Guest

    In article <pljZc.1595$>, phatputer@--orcon--
    ..net.nz says...
    > Just curious as to expanding my online comic reading, currently loyally
    > following www.reallifecomics.com and www.penny-arcade.com
    >
    > I got hooked on reallifecomic by an old workmate and spent an entire weekend
    > reading through that archives...
    > What comics (if any) do you recommend?

    Apart from my daily dose of Dilbert, I also stumbled across "Get Fuzzy"
    about a advertising copywriter and his two precocious pets.
    http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

    It just so happens that the American author is a rugby fan so often there
    are NZ references in the strip-- like a "get well Jonah" note on
    the fridge
    Keith, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Phatputer

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Phatputer" <> wrote in

    > Just curious as to expanding my online comic reading, currently
    > loyally following www.reallifecomics.com and www.penny-arcade.com
    >
    > I got hooked on reallifecomic by an old workmate and spent an entire
    > weekend reading through that archives...
    > What comics (if any) do you recommend?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Dave

    I don't "follow" but I have a User Friendly book at home.
    http://userfriendly.org/
    BOFH is enough for me.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/odds/bofh/
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Sep 2, 2004
  6. Phatputer

    Industrious Guest

    www.sexylosers.com Don't let the name fool you. It's brilliant but it would
    pay to start at the beginning of the story threads else they may not make
    much sense.

    Industrious, Sep 2, 2004
  7. Phatputer

    Alden Bates Guest

    Alden Bates, Sep 2, 2004
  8. Phatputer

    Edmond Lo Guest

    Dilbert by Scott Adam.

    http://www.dilbert.com/

    Edmond Lo, Sep 3, 2004
  9. In message <pljZc.1595$>, "Phatputer"
    <> wrote:

    >What comics (if any) do you recommend?

    Sluggy Freelance <http://www.sluggy.com/>. Just passed its seventh
    anniversary. Pete promises a big year this year, but you might want to
    catch up on the history first.

    --
    R.G. "Stumpy" Marsh.
    R. G. 'Stumpy' Marsh, Sep 3, 2004