    today but ended up finally getting a D70 coming my way from Wolf. I'm going
    to need a lens or two, batteries, etc soon and wanted to know where people
    find these at good prices with good support.
    MonsterTower, Aug 13, 2004

  2. MonsterTower

    Paul J Gans Guest

    MonsterTower <> wrote:
    >I had a real bad (bait & switch, lies, etc) experience with FotoConnection
    >today but ended up finally getting a D70 coming my way from Wolf. I'm going
    >to need a lens or two, batteries, etc soon and wanted to know where people
    >find these at good prices with good support.

    B and H in New York. See

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

    I suspect that many folks here will tell you the same thing.

    ----- Paul J. Gans
    Paul J Gans, Aug 13, 2004

  3. MonsterTower

    MonsterTower Guest

    Thanks, great prices at B&H, and I'll definatly be ordering some accessories
    from them. What have others found buying from www.FotoConnection.com ?
    Amazing low prices, is it a "too good to be true" thing or I did I just get
    a sales shark from an otherwise good company? I searched the usegroups and
    search engines and could find no customer comments?

    MonsterTower, Aug 13, 2004
  4. MonsterTower

    PTRAVEL Guest

    Stick with B&H -- you can't go wrong with them.

    PTRAVEL, Aug 13, 2004
  5. MonsterTower

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Stop dealing with the crooks and the losers.
    http://www.adoramacamera.com
    good prices, honest and they won't try to push Quantary crap on you.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 13, 2004
  6. MonsterTower wrote:

    >I had a real bad (bait & switch, lies, etc) experience with FotoConnection
    >today but ended up finally getting a D70 coming my way from Wolf. I'm going
    >to need a lens or two, batteries, etc soon and wanted to know where people
    >find these at good prices with good support.

    I have bought almost everything from Canoga in CA. really supportive people who
    take the time to explain why something will or will not work with my dRebel and
    so on. have exchanged stuff for me. have found stuff for me (some sort of a
    waiting/search list with my email address on it. with a 15 day timer on it to
    check to see if I still want it...). you just cannot beat Canoga but... I have
    certainly bought a LOT of accessories from B+H!!!

    fwiw
    --
    chas
    The new Canon DSLR elist. no trolls, etc

    schuetzen - RKBA!, Aug 14, 2004
  7. MonsterTower

    BandHPhoto Guest

    <I have certainly bought a LOT of accessories from B+H!!!>

    Thank you.
    - --

    regards,
    Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video