  1. Matt Smith

    Matt Smith Guest

    has anyone had experience with these online auto website making tools, like www.affordablehosting.co.nz we would like to setup a small website & can use FrontPage (no html code experience) etc but wondered if these template online types were much good?

    Matt Smith, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Matt Smith

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <>,
    "Matt Smith" <> wrote:

    > has anyone had experience with these online auto website making tools, like
    > www.affordablehosting.co.nz we would like to setup a small website & can use
    > FrontPage (no html code experience) etc but wondered if these template online
    > types were much good?

    It really depends on what you want to acheive with your website. Is it
    just a personal website, or club or business? One option available to
    you is to use a template that comes with Frontpage - if the overall
    design of the site is something you are worried about. If you go to
    Google and type in 'free website templates' I'm sure you will have
    plenty of options.

    You would generally be able to do more with Frontpage vs an online
    website making tool but with the online tool, you don't have to worry
    about installing any software and would be able to use it from any
    computer (Win + IE5.5 I'm guessing) connected to the internet. There are
    advantages for either way - it just depends on what you want to do.

    --
    madknoxie

    madknoxie, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Matt Smith

    max Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:52:15 +1300, "Matt Smith"
    <> wrote:

    >has anyone had experience with these online auto website making tools, like www.affordablehosting.co.nz we would like to setup a small website & can use FrontPage (no html code experience) etc but wondered if these template online types were much good?

    I don't think they offer that. Cpanel comes with a WYSIWYG editor as
    standard, which is offered by any host that offers cpanel. No contact
    details on that site, and it isn't pretty, so not much faith in their
    design skills.

    max, Oct 15, 2003