onetime handmade daily success report, but...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Diplom Kaufmann Hinrichs - Siegert, Knut, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. a warm hello at first. This Teleplay is really astonishing. Quite the hole
    day, exept the cacao at the backery, i sit beside this engine and look at
    the other, where funny people talk funny things.
    Watch other will i do, when i go to bed for a moment or two. My G-(friend)
    ought me to sleep and to do less with this stupid things i want to describe.
    I will do this what she said, but i am so proud, that

    Joined the flock beta
    i have cleaned up hlocalhost quite well.
    -heard of new Google beta
    I found tons off tools from joe.
    Did of course all updates from microsoft
    puplished the fast puzzeling solution page as the new frontpage at
    pbwicki.
    I think there must be a lot of fast puzzlers out there so i am
    perhaps not the first.
    Have heard the the first time today about the "STURM WURM GANG" and the
    MPack Kit,
    wich i coulden´t find

    I have to install in the next days quite a lot of incomming thinks like
    netbeans beta 6,
    OfficeServer, Joost, quite a few Mircrosoft demo skripts, follow the
    baseline Security
    Analyser, the glasfish thing.

    Dear ladys and Gentelman, that all from me right now i wish you all the
    best

    Yours and mine if i look at it again, what i don´t want to do, because the
    readings from others is more interesting

    a long time dizzed guy from germany
    Diplom Kaufmann Hinrichs - Siegert, Knut, Sep 18, 2007