    install it and try it out.
    Ah well, I should have a new, 64 bit capable system by the time Windows
    Vista becomes available.

    Gary Mount, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Well, you wouldn't want to run that version anyway - it was a beta, and
    hasn't been able to handle some of the security updates that have come out
    recently. The release version was shipped April 24th.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 30, 2006

  3. I thought it was April 25th. :)
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 30, 2006
  4. You could be right, I'd have to actually look. But that was my memory. IAC,
    late April.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 30, 2006
  5. Isn't the Trial on-line still?

    And it's validation starting with the down-load date?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 30, 2006
  6. Gary Mount

    Gary Mount Guest

    There is a 120 day trial available for download, and it requires activation
    within 14 days of installation.

    Gary Mount, Apr 4, 2006
  7. Yes, quite! Now if Vista becomes delayed, as seems likely, and your download
    was one of the Beta's - I recommend going for the Trial since that is the
    Official Final version plus the Time-Bomb - That is, IF you should aquire a
    capable machine before.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 4, 2006
  8. Gary Mount

    John Barnes Guest

    You mean delayed again? It has already been delayed to Jan 2007 for Retail.

    John Barnes, Apr 4, 2006
  9. That's the delay I was refering to, John. Not having the machinery yet, I
    thought perhaps Gary hadn't heard - seen - or bothered to care?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 4, 2006