    this is shopping site we have 500+ website offer and 1000+ products
    all catogery <a href="http://www.all-foryou.com">All for You</a>
    , Feb 15, 2007

  2. Ken Lucke Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > pls visit my site and help me to promote it just send this messge to
    > one yr best freinds ,
    >
    > this is shopping site we have 500+ website offer and 1000+ products
    > all catogery <a href="http://www.all-foryou.com">All for You</a>

    You might check in among that /vast/ number of products [note ironic
    attitude here, please] to see if you've got an English dictionary and a
    textbook of English grammar (which would include sentence structure,
    punctuation, and capitalization rules, as well as why you should not
    use some sort of self-determined abbreviations if you want your message
    to actually be clear).

    If so, I would suggest that you open and use them. Preferrably doing
    so before posting your next blatantly off-topic, self-promotional,
    badly spelled and syntactically horrible bullshit.

    (yeah, I know, they'll never be back to read or see this, as it was
    shotgun blasted all over usenet, but once in a while you just have to
    vent :^)

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard
    Ken Lucke, Feb 15, 2007

  3. Paul Heslop Guest

    Ken Lucke wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > pls visit my site and help me to promote it just send this messge to
    > > one yr best freinds ,
    > >
    > > this is shopping site we have 500+ website offer and 1000+ products
    > > all catogery <a href="http://www.all-foryou.com">All for You</a>
    > >

    > You might check in among that /vast/ number of products [note ironic
    > attitude here, please] to see if you've got an English dictionary and a
    > textbook of English grammar (which would include sentence structure,
    > punctuation, and capitalization rules, as well as why you should not
    > use some sort of self-determined abbreviations if you want your message
    > to actually be clear).
    >
    > If so, I would suggest that you open and use them. Preferrably doing
    > so before posting your next blatantly off-topic, self-promotional,
    > badly spelled and syntactically horrible bullshit.
    >
    > (yeah, I know, they'll never be back to read or see this, as it was
    > shotgun blasted all over usenet, but once in a while you just have to
    > vent :^)

    they vent away :O)
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/