One week!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Pete D, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. Pete D

    Pete D Guest

    Pete D, Nov 6, 2006

  2. Pete D

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², Nov 7, 2006

  3. Pete D

    JohnR66 Guest

    "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    news:454f956e$0$3017$...
    > Have you got your order in?
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_with_pentax/285444496/

    So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?

    10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a glass
    pentaprism with a nice magnification.
    This camera has got to rock!
    John

    JohnR66, Nov 7, 2006
  4. Pete D

    Pete D Guest

    "JohnR66" <> wrote in message
    > "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    >> Have you got your order in?
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_with_pentax/285444496/
    >>

    > So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?
    >
    > 10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a glass
    > pentaprism with a nice magnification.
    > This camera has got to rock!
    > John

    Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, penta prism the same as my DS.

    Pete D, Nov 7, 2006
  5. Pete D

    Pete D Guest

    > Pete D wrote:
    >> Have you got your order in?
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_with_pentax/285444496/

    > You sound like my nephew did last week:
    > "Only two more days til trick-or-treating, uncle Mark!"
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
    > www.pbase.com/markuson

    I WANT MINE NOW!!! ;-(

    Pete D, Nov 7, 2006
  6. Pete D

    Mark² Guest

    Pete D wrote:
    > "JohnR66" <> wrote in message
    >> "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    >>> Have you got your order in?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_with_pentax/285444496/
    >>>

    >> So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?
    >>
    >> 10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a
    >> glass pentaprism with a nice magnification.
    >> This camera has got to rock!
    >> John
    >>

    > Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, penta prism the same as my DS.

    It does seem to have an attractice spec sheet.
    I hope it works out to be all you expect...

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Nov 7, 2006
  7. Pete D

    Pete D Guest

    > Pete D wrote:
    >> "JohnR66" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Pete D" <> wrote in message

    >>> So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?
    >>>
    >>> 10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a
    >>> glass pentaprism with a nice magnification.
    >>> This camera has got to rock!
    >>> John
    >>>

    >> Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, penta prism the same as my DS.

    > It does seem to have an attractice spec sheet.
    > I hope it works out to be all you expect...

    Was talking to one of the guys in the local shop and he had been talking to
    one of the reps from the distributors here and he had certainly given them a
    good wrap up in the handling department, only time will tell what the photos
    turn out like, mind you the ones I have seen so far are impressive.

    Pete D, Nov 7, 2006