    I see connections from from every continent except Africa. I have
    never seen any connection from any country in Africa. Perhaps eMule
    isn't compatible with bongo drums?
    GraB, May 4, 2006

  2. GraB

    impossible Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I see connections from from every continent except Africa. I have
    > never seen any connection from any country in Africa. Perhaps eMule
    > isn't compatible with bongo drums?

    And in Africa the joke is about how little intelligence is ever
    displayed by techies in NZ. Perhaps knowledge of history and economics
    isn't compatible with sheep?
    impossible, May 4, 2006

  3. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Thu, 4 May 2006 10:12:12 -0400, "impossible" <>
    wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >>I see connections from from every continent except Africa. I have
    >> never seen any connection from any country in Africa. Perhaps eMule
    >> isn't compatible with bongo drums?
    >>

    >And in Africa the joke is about how little intelligence is ever
    >displayed by techies in NZ. Perhaps knowledge of history and economics
    >isn't compatible with sheep?

    Maybe. I used to live in Africa which is why I noticed the lack of
    African countries showing up in eMule uploads. Admittedly most of
    Africa will have low Internet penetration except for Sth Africa.
    GraB, May 4, 2006
  4. GraB

    Jo Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    >I see connections from from every continent except Africa. I have
    > never seen any connection from any country in Africa. Perhaps eMule
    > isn't compatible with bongo drums?

    I know of a couple of people based in South Africa who use bittorrent and
    emule regularly.
    Jo, May 4, 2006