One song (bd nym shifting again)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by my, Mar 6, 2010.

  1. my

    my Guest

    Hi there david brooks, nym shifting again.

    "R. Barker" <> wrote in message

    "RonNNN" <> wrote in message
    > Here's a good grinnin' song (if the link will work)

    Hi Ron

    Your link didn't work for me in the UK (well, the link worked, but the
    associated programme didn't!) but I found the song on YouTube, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UejelYnVI3U

    I enjoyed it - thanks for mentioning it! :)

    --
    Dave

    my, Mar 6, 2010

  2. my

    R. Barker Guest

    Hi 'my'

    Is this a guessing game you wish to play?

    Mr. R D Barker, Sunderland, UK

    R. Barker, Mar 6, 2010

  3. my

    Mike Easter Guest

    my wrote:

    posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+oDqaVSINL5zzYjSjNiBv7"

    > Hi there david brooks, nym shifting again.

    Not.

    --
    Mike Easter
    24hshd only

    Mike Easter, Mar 6, 2010
  4. my

    my Guest

    No guessing involved, david brooks. (aka boaterdave, bd and a dozen more.)

    my, Mar 7, 2010
  5. my

    Mike Easter Guest

    Bullwinkle wrote:
    > Come on little preacher man,
    > admit you were wrong, again.

    When you learn how to or decide to post in a conversational style, we
    can have a conversation.

    At such time that we are having such a conversation, we can talk about
    BD's various historical newsagents and newsservers.

    Until such time, while you are alleging BD nymshifting, keep in mind
    that some of the apparent BD's posts are spoofs; so the spoofed BDs
    need to be sorted out from the unspoofed ones.

    Most accusations of BD nymshifting aren't.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Mar 7, 2010
  6. my

    ~BD~ Guest

    Re: One song (bd nym shifting again)

    On Mar 8, 10:26 am, "Bullwinkle" <> wrote:
    > He does not know what he is talking about.

    Mike Easter *does* know what he's talking about ......

    ........ but you are an asshole (or is it arsehole?) first
    class. No question about that!

    --
    Dave (BD)

    ~BD~, Mar 26, 2010