  1. im looking for input on either of these white balance tools or any
    other that does the job very well and easy to use .

    thank you
    picture taker, Sep 26, 2006

  2. "picture taker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > im looking for input on either of these white balance tools or
    > any other that does the job very well and easy to use .

    <http://www.rawworkflow.com/products/whibal/index.html>
    <http://www.babelcolor.com/main_level/White_Target.htm>

    Much better than an overprized expodisk.

    --
    Bart
    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 26, 2006

  3. picture taker

    Father Kodak Guest

    On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:03:12 +0200, "Bart van der Wolf"
    <> wrote:

    >"picture taker" <> wrote in message
    >> im looking for input on either of these white balance tools or
    >> any other that does the job very well and easy to use .

    ><http://www.rawworkflow.com/products/whibal/index.html>
    ><http://www.babelcolor.com/main_level/White_Target.htm>
    >
    >Much better than an overprized expodisk.

    Bart,

    Do you have another URL for the second product? I use a security
    product called SocketShield (www.xplabs.com) which detects malware on
    web sites and prevents "drive - by downloads" (which happen in the
    background.) SocketShield flagged the second site as infected, by a
    hacker I'm sure. (It could even be a banner ad on that site.) The
    site owner is probably unaware of the problem.

    Father Kodak
    Father Kodak, Nov 21, 2006
  4. We're just looking at these - hope to have an article up soon. Basically, we
    found only a very marginal advantage in using even the expensive WB aids. If
    you can point your camera at a white sheet of paper or card, it gets you 95%
    of the way there.

    Ian

    Digital Photography Now
    http://dpnow.com

    *** Extra 40MB of storage space on DPNow's free photo gallery until the end
    of November, don't miss it while it's there! http://galleries.dpnow.com

    Digital Photography Now, Nov 22, 2006
  5. picture taker

    Father Kodak Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:51:24 GMT, "Digital Photography Now"
    <> wrote:

    >We're just looking at these - hope to have an article up soon. Basically, we
    >found only a very marginal advantage in using even the expensive WB aids. If
    >you can point your camera at a white sheet of paper or card, it gets you 95%
    >of the way there.

    How about the old standby Kodak 18% gray card?
    Father Kodak, Nov 24, 2006