    Only One day to take brainbench free online test,u can try
    u can have them as mockup tests for u.
    visit Brainbench.com

    Learner, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Learner

    SSS Guest

    SSS, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Learner

    Marty McFly Guest

    They are very different, but they do make for good practice. In some cases (such as the ADO.NET exam), they are harder than Microsoft's tests. (Yes, I know there is no Microsoft ADO.NET exam equivalent, but you get my drift.)
    "Learner" <> wrote in message news:...
    BrainBench tests are totally different than the real exams.

    Marty McFly, Jul 15, 2004
  4. When did they start charging for BB ??

    BulletToothTony, Jul 18, 2004
  5. Learner

    SSS Guest

    Hai i passed ASP.NET from brain bench last week,with
    3.5score.
    Thanks

    SSS, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Learner

    Marty McFly Guest

    Congrats, SSS!

    Out of curiosity, how would you compare the difficulty of the Brain Bench
    ASP.NET exam to that of Microsoft's?

    Marty McFly, Jul 19, 2004