one month free dvd rental from Blockbuster online or store

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Catherine, Dec 14, 2006.

  1. Catherine

    Catherine Guest

    Happy Holiday everyone.

    I got a gift code from a friend in Blockbuster for one month of free
    rental from Blockbuster. I don't have to pay for shipping and handling
    fee or any hidden charge, it is much cheaper than paying in the store
    for rentals, specailly during holiday season after waiting in a long
    line there.

    Here is how it works:

    - Go to http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily

    - Enter promo code: 1662ta

    - Add any movies you like in your queue, it will send your selected
    movies through postal. After watching the movies, either send it back
    in prepaid mailer or return it to your closest Blockbuster store, you
    will get your next selected movies by mail again.

    - If you return the movie to store, you can get an extra free movie
    from store for every movie you return, then you can enjoy both free
    rental from online and store.

    The promotion ends by the end of this year.

    After free trial you can choose different monthly plans, the cheapest
    one is $5.99. During the free trial, even they ask your credit card,
    they won't charge a dime. There is no long term contract, you can
    cancel any time you want.

    In the last 30 days I have watched about 30 movies. The tip is to take
    DVD to the store and return them and get an extra free movie - even a
    new release movie or game from store. After free trial, I can pay a
    fixed monthly price (either $17.99 for 3 at a time, or $9.99 for 1 at a
    time) and I have unlimited movies. Its a pretty cool deal. Give it a
    try, it's free for the first month. Just cancel it if you don't want to
    continue before your trial ends. Cancellation is pretty easy online and
    no question asked.

    Catherine, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Catherine

    GREG NIEMI Guest

    This is not a gift code, you get the free month by applying

    GREG NIEMI, Dec 16, 2006