One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by lowdes, Oct 14, 2006.

  1. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    i never thought he would discover it was me, im the one he is talking about.
    i have to tell you all, consultant is not my real name, im sorry for lying
    to you all.

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2006

  2. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    he is tryin to get admin rights on the server

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2006

  3. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:41:29 -0700, Consultant cast into the ether:

    > i never thought he would discover it was me, im the one he is talking about.
    > i have to tell you all, consultant is not my real name, im sorry for lying
    > to you all.

    I am aghast and appalled.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  4. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:41:29 -0700, Consultant cast into the ether:
    >
    >> i never thought he would discover it was me, im the one he is talking
    >> about. i have to tell you all, consultant is not my real name, im
    >> sorry for lying to you all.

    > I am aghast and appalled.

    so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I know a good tagline when I steal one.

    Neil, Oct 20, 2006
  5. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    > so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    I'm electric.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2006
  6. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:48:56 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    >> I am aghast and appalled.
    >>

    > so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    That makes three of us.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  7. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:03:46 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >> so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    > I'm electric.

    Watt?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  8. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:03:46 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    >> I'm electric.

    > Watt?

    Must... resist...

    Frisbee®, Oct 20, 2006
  9. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:03:46 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >>> I'm electric.

    >> Watt?

    > Must... resist...

    did a light just go on, or something?

    *runs*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Sure you can trust the Government. Just ask an Indian!

    Neil, Oct 20, 2006
  10. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:01:15 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    >>> Watt?

    >> Must... resist...
    >>

    > did a light just go on, or something?
    >
    > *runs*

    That's a switch.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 21, 2006
  11. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:01:15 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    >>> Must... resist...
    >>>

    >> did a light just go on, or something?
    >>
    >> *runs*

    > That's a switch.

    it takes a seriously shadey character to spark a argument like that. now
    flick off

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Confucius say: He who stick head in oven get baked bean

    Neil, Oct 21, 2006
  12. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 06:09:16 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
    >> so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    >>> did a light just go on, or something?
    >>>
    >>> *runs*

    >> That's a switch.
    >>

    > it takes a seriously shadey character to spark a argument like that. now
    > flick off

    So you want to amp up this cascade do you?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 21, 2006
  13. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 06:09:16 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
    >>> so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    >>> That's a switch.
    >>>

    >> it takes a seriously shadey character to spark a argument like that.
    >> now flick off

    > So you want to amp up this cascade do you?

    I'm shocked! Watt is your resistance to this series of puns. I have
    conducted myself admirably. Perhaps you have reached your capacity for
    electrical puns. I'm biased towards these, but volt cha gonna do?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.

    Neil, Oct 21, 2006
  14. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:55:53 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 06:09:16 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    >>> it takes a seriously shadey character to spark a argument like that.
    >>> now flick off

    >> So you want to amp up this cascade do you?
    >>

    > I'm shocked! Watt is your resistance to this series of puns. I have
    > conducted myself admirably. Perhaps you have reached your capacity for
    > electrical puns. I'm biased towards these, but volt cha gonna do?

    That feedback is conductive to polarization, but I'll try to relay a
    condensed response, as your capcitance for generating puns also seems
    currently under load. Try to at least be coherent faraday, if you are
    going to respond with such frequency.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 22, 2006
  15. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > That feedback is conductive to polarization, but I'll try to relay a
    > condensed response, as your capcitance for generating puns also seems
    > currently under load. Try to at least be coherent faraday, if you are
    > going to respond with such frequency.

    *white flag*

    you win, but that does NOT make you a winner.

    Winning at puns is like being the smartest kid with downs syndrome

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... (Bo Dereck getting older)

    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  16. lowdes

    Cerebrus Guest

    JaR wrote:

    > That feedback is conductive to polarization, but I'll try to relay a
    > condensed response, as your capcitance for generating puns also seems
    > currently under load. Try to at least be coherent faraday, if you are
    > going to respond with such frequency.

    How... how... on earth do you guys do it ? Do you have a software or
    something that generates them ? Whenever I read such puns, I just hold
    my head and wonder "How do they come up with something so brilliant
    ?!!" And then I try my level best to think of something on the same
    level, but the blank look on my face remains... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006
  17. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > JaR wrote:
    >
    >> That feedback is conductive to polarization, but I'll try to relay a
    >> condensed response, as your capcitance for generating puns also seems
    >> currently under load. Try to at least be coherent faraday, if you are
    >> going to respond with such frequency.

    > How... how... on earth do you guys do it ? Do you have a software or
    > something that generates them ? Whenever I read such puns, I just hold
    > my head and wonder "How do they come up with something so brilliant
    > ?!!" And then I try my level best to think of something on the same
    > level, but the blank look on my face remains... ;-)

    For fsck's sake, don't encourage them.

    CBIC, Oct 23, 2006
  18. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > How... how... on earth do you guys do it ? Do you have a software or
    > something that generates them ? Whenever I read such puns, I just hold
    > my head and wonder "How do they come up with something so brilliant
    > ?!!" And then I try my level best to think of something on the same
    > level, but the blank look on my face remains... ;-)

    abuse of the English language has been my pride and joy for far too long.
    Imagine the damage I could do if I was proficient in teh (sic) language.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Do trailer parks cause tornados?

    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  19. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:42:48 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > *white flag*
    >
    > you win, but that does NOT make you a winner.
    >
    > Winning at puns is like being the smartest kid with downs syndrome

    Wheeee!!!

    http://static.flickr.com/23/33647676_192e50b4de_m.jpg

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 23, 2006
  20. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:03:19 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    >> How... how... on earth do you guys do it ? Do you have a software or
    >> something that generates them ? Whenever I read such puns, I just hold
    >> my head and wonder "How do they come up with something so brilliant
    >> ?!!" And then I try my level best to think of something on the same
    >> level, but the blank look on my face remains... ;-)

    > abuse of the English language has been my pride and joy for far too long.
    > Imagine the damage I could do if I was proficient in teh (sic) language.

    Eh. Some kids played baseball. I read Clemens and Heinlein.

    *sigh* I still have no life.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22