One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by lowdes, Oct 14, 2006.

  1. lowdes

    Stan Guest

    > Sorry MCNGP tool you have been brainwashed.

    Impossible, since MCNGP members don't have brains.

    Stan, Oct 16, 2006

  2. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Bate.
    >
    > Briscobar never had a girlfriend.
    >
    > He did have a dog though.
    >
    > Oh, wait... It was a female dog.

    Well played, sir. Well played.

    Briscobar, Oct 16, 2006

  3. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >> Sorry MCNGP tool you have been brainwashed.

    > Impossible, since MCNGP members don't have brains.

    Good point, Stan. We instead have super-computers.

    Mine's a Cray.

    Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.

    --
    Fris "HAL 9001.6.132" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2006
  4. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Please tell!

    No! Don't listen to this crazy person, Lowdes! We will pay you your
    demanded ransom of five cheeseburgers, but please keep your mouth SHUT about
    this devistating sekrit!

    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2006
  5. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:05:12 -0500, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > I've got a list of all 54 MCNGP members. We have ALL contacted one another
    > at some point in the past, so every one of the 54 of us have TALKED to at
    > least ONE other MCNGP member at one point in time.

    I remember the long summer evenings talking with ol' 37 out on the back
    porch. Good listener, he was.

    *sigh*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  6. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:01:45 +0100, Stan cast into the ether:

    >> Sorry MCNGP tool you have been brainwashed.

    > Impossible, since MCNGP members don't have brains.

    Oh looky! It's Stan!

    "The Man"

    That kills me. Sorry, please do go on...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  7. lowdes

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >> Please tell!

    > No! Don't listen to this crazy person, Lowdes! We will pay you your
    > demanded ransom of five cheeseburgers, but please keep your mouth SHUT
    > about this devistating sekrit!

    By Ghods I sure hope he keeps it a sekrit. Imagine what it could do to the
    MCNGPs future if this sekrit were ever to get out.

    Please Lowdes...I'll even double your ransom and add 3 supersized Fries to
    it if you'll just keep quiet about it.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  8. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    lowdes is not crazy, the MCNGP are the people with issues.

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  9. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Reading is fundamental, dood. I wasn't calling YOU crazy. I can think of a
    lot of names to call you, but crazy wasn't at the top of my list.

    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2006
  10. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Having your MCSE is fundamental as well, something you don't have.
    Your drive thru line is getting backed up, you better get to work.

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  11. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Having your MCSE is fundamental as well, something you don't have.

    Dude... why does a programmer need an MCSE? I already have way too many
    letters after my name.

    > Your drive thru line is getting backed up, you better get to work.

    How did you know that we offer drive-thru software?

    --
    Fris "Would you like some McCalc with that?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2006
  12. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Why would a programmer waste their time in this newsgroup then?

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  13. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Why would a programmer waste their time in this newsgroup then?

    To have intellectually stimulating conversations with people such as
    yourself!

    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2006
  14. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:34:22 +0000, lowdes cast into the ether:

    > Why would a programmer waste their time in this newsgroup then?

    Why do you?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  15. lowdes

    OT-MAN Guest

    > Why would a programmer waste their time in this newsgroup then?

    Becuase he is a programmer.

    OT-MAN, Oct 16, 2006
  16. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Most be rough doing your job the only social interaction you get is with
    this newsgroup.

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  17. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > I remember the long summer evenings talking with ol' 37 out on the back
    > porch. Good listener, he was.
    >
    > *sigh*

    bark, woof, woof, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

    (just thought I would channel ol' 37 for a bit to make you feel better)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Aibohphobia (n.): The fear of palindromes.

    Neil, Oct 16, 2006
  18. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
    >> Why would a programmer waste their time in this newsgroup then?

    > Becuase he is a programmer.

    head. asplode.

    Briscobar, Oct 16, 2006
  19. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Most be rough doing your job the only social interaction you get is with
    > this newsgroup.

    Well, there is the aforementioned drive-thru.

    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2006
  20. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:23:01 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> I remember the long summer evenings talking with ol' 37 out on the back
    >> porch. Good listener, he was.
    >>
    >> *sigh*

    > bark, woof, woof, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
    >
    > (just thought I would channel ol' 37 for a bit to make you feel better)

    B-)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22