    made, I will not comeforth with this information about the false MCNGP, I
    will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake MCNGP has been a
    MCNGP for some time now.

    lowdes, Oct 14, 2006

  2. lowdes

    Thor Guest

    Thor, Oct 14, 2006

  3. lowdes

    Cerebrus Guest

    lowdes wrote:
    > There is 1 MCNGP who is not really who they say they are,

    Not 1. There are 54 who are not really who you think they are.

    > I'm surprised the great MCNGP...

    Glad to know that you acknowledge our greatness.

    > ...have not found out who this is and the great mistake they have
    > made, I will not comeforth with this information about the false MCNGP,

    That news is indeed "comeforthing" to my mind.

    > I will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake MCNGP has been a
    > MCNGP for some time now.

    You're talking about my sock puppet No. 426 arent' you ! Oh, well, he
    was always a misfit, that one !

    Cerebrus, Oct 14, 2006
  4. lowdes

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > There is 1 MCNGP who is not really who they say they are, I'm surprised
    > the great MCNGP have not found out who this is and the great mistake they
    > have made, I will not comeforth with this information about the false
    > MCNGP, I will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake MCNGP has
    > been a MCNGP for some time now.

    Lowdes, you're a fool and a tool.

    I've got a list of all 54 MCNGP members. We have ALL contacted one another
    at some point in the past, so every one of the 54 of us have TALKED to at
    least ONE other MCNGP member at one point in time.

    I know exactly what you're refering to, and you're absolutely wrong about
    it. Sleuth as you will, but I am not MCSB and MCSB is not me. We don't need
    to and won't ever try to prove that to you, because....well....you're not
    MCNGP.....and the day you get inducted into the MCNGP is the day that I go
    on a k!11!ng spree of every single MCNGP....starting with myself.

    Now, just sit there and read your br@indumps like a good little POS and
    StFU.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 14, 2006
  5. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> There is 1 MCNGP who is not really who they say they are, I'm surprised
    >> the great MCNGP have not found out who this is and the great mistake they
    >> have made, I will not comeforth with this information about the false
    >> MCNGP, I will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake MCNGP
    >> has been a MCNGP for some time now.
    >>

    > Lowdes, you're a fool and a tool.
    >
    > I've got a list of all 54 MCNGP members. We have ALL contacted one another
    > at some point in the past, so every one of the 54 of us have TALKED to at
    > least ONE other MCNGP member at one point in time.
    >
    > I know exactly what you're refering to, and you're absolutely wrong about
    > it. Sleuth as you will, but I am not MCSB and MCSB is not me. We don't
    > need to and won't ever try to prove that to you, because....well....you're
    > not MCNGP.....and the day you get inducted into the MCNGP is the day that
    > I go on a k!11!ng spree of every single MCNGP....starting with myself.
    >
    > Now, just sit there and read your br@indumps like a good little POS and
    > StFU.

    Let me guess: GEENYUS lowdes saw identical IP's and figured you were one and
    the same? Man, someone needs to hire this super-sleuth!

    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2006
  6. lowdes

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD [MCNGP] wrote:

    > .....and the day you get inducted into the MCNGP is the day that I go
    > on a k!11!ng spree of every single MCNGP....starting with myself.

    errr.. don't you think you should *end* with yourself, instead. That
    is, if you want to get beyond k!11ing score 1.

    Cerebrus, Oct 14, 2006
  7. lowdes

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    >> "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >>> There is 1 MCNGP who is not really who they say they are, I'm surprised
    >>> the great MCNGP have not found out who this is and the great mistake
    >>> they have made, I will not comeforth with this information about the
    >>> false MCNGP, I will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake
    >>> MCNGP has been a MCNGP for some time now.
    >>>

    >> Lowdes, you're a fool and a tool.
    >>
    >> I've got a list of all 54 MCNGP members. We have ALL contacted one
    >> another at some point in the past, so every one of the 54 of us have
    >> TALKED to at least ONE other MCNGP member at one point in time.
    >>
    >> I know exactly what you're refering to, and you're absolutely wrong about
    >> it. Sleuth as you will, but I am not MCSB and MCSB is not me. We don't
    >> need to and won't ever try to prove that to you,
    >> because....well....you're not MCNGP.....and the day you get inducted into
    >> the MCNGP is the day that I go on a k!11!ng spree of every single
    >> MCNGP....starting with myself.
    >>
    >> Now, just sit there and read your br@indumps like a good little POS and
    >> StFU.

    > Let me guess: GEENYUS lowdes saw identical IP's and figured you were one
    > and the same? Man, someone needs to hire this super-sleuth!

    LMAO.....yup...that's exactly what I was thinking....man, I could sure use
    his super powers for CertGuard.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 14, 2006
  8. lowdes

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD [MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> .....and the day you get inducted into the MCNGP is the day that I go
    >> on a k!11!ng spree of every single MCNGP....starting with myself.

    > errr.. don't you think you should *end* with yourself, instead. That
    > is, if you want to get beyond k!11ing score 1.

    But why would I want to hurt any of you?

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 14, 2006
  9. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    > Let me guess: GEENYUS lowdes saw identical IP's and figured you were one
    > and the same?

    Let me guess 127.0.0.1 ;-)

    Guest, Oct 14, 2006
  10. lowdes

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    <Twenty-Five Bucks> wrote in message
    >> Let me guess: GEENYUS lowdes saw identical IP's and figured you were one
    >> and the same?

    > Let me guess 127.0.0.1 ;-)

    10.0.0.2

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 14, 2006
  11. "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > There is 1 MCNGP who is not really who they say they are, I'm surprised

    the
    > great MCNGP have not found out who this is and the great mistake they have
    > made, I will not comeforth with this information about the false MCNGP, I
    > will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake MCNGP has been a
    > MCNGP for some time now.

    You're absolutely right. I'm not really an MCNGP. I'm a total and complete
    fraud. I'm also not really who I say I am.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    One of these Dom Deluises is not like the others.

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 15, 2006
  12. "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message news:E16F5237-3832-4DC7-BB31-
    > I know exactly what you're refering to, and you're absolutely wrong about
    > it. Sleuth as you will, but I am not MCSB and MCSB is not me. We don't

    need
    > to and won't ever try to prove that to you, because....well....you're not
    > MCNGP.....and the day you get inducted into the MCNGP is the day that I go
    > on a k!11!ng spree of every single MCNGP....starting with myself.

    Good thing I'm not really one of the MCNGP.

    Of course, everyone knows he's lying. We're both the same guy.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 15, 2006
  13. lowdes

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Law Offices Of The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    > One of these Dom Deluises is not like the others.

    Chef Paul Prudhomme?

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 15, 2006
  14. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > There is 1 MCNGP who is not really who they say they are, I'm surprised
    > the great MCNGP have not found out who this is and the great mistake they
    > have made, I will not comeforth with this information about the false
    > MCNGP, I will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake MCNGP has
    > been a MCNGP for some time now.

    Now that Low Density has figured it out, I must come forth to prevent any
    further embarassment to myself or to the esteemed organization known as
    MCNGP. I am the fake MCNGP. Briscobar was inducted a few years ago, but I
    have since killed him and taken over his life. I sleep with his girlfriend,
    I go to his job, and I attend his family reunions. I even feed his dog. But
    I must confess, I never, ever, ever, bothered to learn what Kerpalism is.

    If I could take it all back, I would. But I can't, so I'll just quit being
    Briscobar. Are there any other MCNGPs willing to be killed so that I may
    contiune my little charade?

    Please contact me via email, and don't tell anyone else about our
    arrangement.

    Thanks.

    Quasi-KB

    Briscobar, Oct 15, 2006
  15. lowdes

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    YOU STINK!!!

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 15, 2006
  16. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> There is 1 MCNGP who is not really who they say they are, I'm surprised
    >> the great MCNGP have not found out who this is and the great mistake they
    >> have made, I will not comeforth with this information about the false
    >> MCNGP, I will let the MCNGP find out on their own, and this fake MCNGP
    >> has been a MCNGP for some time now.
    >>

    > Now that Low Density has figured it out, I must come forth to prevent any
    > further embarassment to myself or to the esteemed organization known as
    > MCNGP. I am the fake MCNGP. Briscobar was inducted a few years ago, but I
    > have since killed him and taken over his life. I sleep with his
    > girlfriend, I go to his job, and I attend his family reunions. I even feed
    > his dog. But I must confess, I never, ever, ever, bothered to learn what
    > Kerpalism is.
    >
    > If I could take it all back, I would. But I can't, so I'll just quit being
    > Briscobar. Are there any other MCNGPs willing to be killed so that I may
    > contiune my little charade?
    >
    > Please contact me via email, and don't tell anyone else about our
    > arrangement.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Quasi-KB

    Bate.

    Briscobar never had a girlfriend.

    He did have a dog though.

    Oh, wait... It was a female dog.

    Frisbee®, Oct 15, 2006
  17. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    I see you take below as a joke, the joke is really on the MCNGP

    lowdes, Oct 15, 2006
  18. lowdes

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    No, you're the joke.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  19. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Sorry MCNGP tool you have been brainwashed.

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  20. lowdes

    Stan Guest

    Please tell!