    notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here - potentially -
    that wouldn't benefit from this.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Tony Sperling

    Gatos Loco Guest

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:50:37 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
    <> wrote:

    >I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I have
    >been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
    >'serendipity'!
    >
    > http://www.blackviper.com/index.html
    >
    >This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
    >notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here - potentially -
    >that wouldn't benefit from this.
    >
    >Tony. . .

    Another Kitty picture resource? What?

    gl

    Gatos Loco, Sep 16, 2005

  3. "Gatos Loco" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:50:37 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I
    >>have
    >>been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
    >>'serendipity'!
    >>
    >> http://www.blackviper.com/index.html
    >>
    >>This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
    >>notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here -
    >>potentially -
    >>that wouldn't benefit from this.
    >>
    >>Tony. . .
    >>

    > Another Kitty picture resource? What?
    >
    > gl

    Ah, Kitty resources; yes there certainly aren't enough of those in this
    world, otherwise I was enormously pleased to find a 'services profile
    builder guide' that just extended the life of my machine by 6 months, at
    least. Who would forfeit that, Kittys or not?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 17, 2005
  4. "Gatos Loco" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:50:37 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I
    >>have
    >>been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
    >>'serendipity'!
    >>
    >> http://www.blackviper.com/index.html
    >>
    >>This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
    >>notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here -
    >>potentially -
    >>that wouldn't benefit from this.
    >>
    >>Tony. . .
    >>

    > Another Kitty picture resource? What?
    >
    > gl

    Ah, Kitty resources, yes there certainly aren't enough of those in this
    world, Otherwise, I was enormously pleased to find a 'services profile
    builder guide' there, that just extended the life of my machine by 6 months,
    at least. Who would forfeit that, Kittys or not? The site is a mess to
    navigate, but it was worth the trouble, my machine is a lot happier and so
    am I.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 17, 2005
  5. Tony Sperling

    Larry Guest

    What does this have to do with win x64?

    Larry, Sep 18, 2005
  6. Personally, Larry, I have been looking for ways to weed out amongst the
    background services for many years - perhaps I am slow, but finding these
    excellent recipies towards that end, do want me to do it in Win64 as well,
    even though the recipies are targeted for Win2K and XP - that's no reason
    not to implement them here as well, as I found out. My machine, running
    Win64 is happy and so am I - why not spread the word?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 18, 2005