One for the drinkers.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kenny, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Kenny

    Basil Fawlty Guest

    Basil Fawlty, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Kenny

    BIG NIGE Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    news:dna0li$c4$...
    > Got 23 (46%) so far.
    > http://www.tgraham.org.uk/docs/AlcoQuiz.xls
    > You'll need Excel.
    >
    > --
    > Kenny Cargill

    I got 34 (68%) Plus theres are 3 or 4 I recognise but cannot name
    BIG NIGE, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    100% after a bit of cheating, some of them I've never even heard of.
    Answers here if you want them.
    http://www.savefile.com/files/5395122

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Kenny

    BIG NIGE Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > 100% after a bit of cheating, some of them I've never even heard of.
    > Answers here if you want them.
    > http://www.savefile.com/files/5395122

    I Spelt Caffreys & Laphroaig Wrong and forgot the ale on the end of
    Newcastle Brown so they were rejected.
    So I will award myself a theoretical 37 !!!
    BIG NIGE, Dec 9, 2005
  6. BIG NIGE wrote:
    > "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>100% after a bit of cheating, some of them I've never even heard of.
    >>Answers here if you want them.
    >>http://www.savefile.com/files/5395122
    >>

    > I Spelt Caffreys & Laphroaig Wrong and forgot the ale on the end of
    > Newcastle Brown so they were rejected.
    > So I will award myself a theoretical 37 !!!

    Sorry y'all, I got 100%.
    It took a while to get Guiness.

    --
    Dear programmer, Guinness.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Dec 9, 2005