One error in "Amit Kalani" Training Guide

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by jacksu, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. jacksu

    jacksu Guest

    Dear all,

    I believe there is a error. in the Exam Questions 11 of
    Chapter 1. Just want to verify it.

    The question is:

    Which of the following steps is not required for
    subscribing to an event?
    A. Implementa an event handler with the signature
    specified by the delegate object of the event.
    B. Create a delegate object specified for the event. This
    delegate should refer to the event handler.
    C. Attach the event handler to the event. Remember to use
    the += operator for attaching the delegate so that you
    don't cancel any of the previously registered delegates.
    D. Define a protected, virtual method that raises the
    event.

    I think there should be two choices apply to the anwser.
    B and D.

    But the answer is only D.

    Can anyone here can confirm that problem or, if I am
    wrong, explain it to me?

    Thanks.

    Jack
    jacksu, Mar 8, 2004

  2. jacksu

    Guest Guest

    Bunch of dumb asses in this group. If you can't answer the
    question...SHUT THE HELL UP.

    group, not this one.

    > BTW, I loved you in Barney Miller. Wish they showed

    the re-runs here.

    Guest, Jun 5, 2004

  3. jacksu

    Consultant Guest

    pot meet kettle

    Consultant, Jun 7, 2004
  4. jacksu

    Frisbee® Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Bunch of dumb asses in this group. If you can't answer the
    >> question...SHUT THE HELL UP.

    > pot meet kettle

    Ever notice how the critics are always anonymous?

    --
    Fris "non anon" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2004
  5. jacksu

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:47:14 -0400, Frisbee® extemporised:

    > Consultant wrote:
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Bunch of dumb asses in this group. If you can't answer the
    >>> question...SHUT THE HELL UP.

    >> pot meet kettle

    > Ever notice how the critics are always anonymous?

    I know, this 'Anonymous' guy is starting to get on my nerves.

    JaR
    Unanimous Thug
    JaR, Jun 7, 2004
  6. jacksu

    Rick Guest

    The funny thing is the question was answered correctly. I think that telling
    the poster that MCSD was the correct location for the quest was the most
    correct answer. After all I don know the answer and I would say probably 90
    percent of the people that visit the MCSA/MCSE groups would not know.
    Clearly the critic was the jackass in this instance.

    Rick

    Rick, Jun 10, 2004