    two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    do? help me!
    KARTAL, Jun 15, 2007

  2. KARTAL

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:21:07 -0000, KARTAL <> wrote:

    >two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    >all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    >do? help me!

    Look in the deleted items or trash?

    Or you can ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get your e-mails
    back, ask for a full refund.
    Evan Platt, Jun 15, 2007

  3. KARTAL

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:21:07 -0000, KARTAL <> wrote:
    >
    >>two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    >>all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    >>do? help me!

    > Look in the deleted items or trash?
    >
    > Or you can ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get your e-mails
    > back, ask for a full refund.

    LOL!!!
    WhzzKdd, Jun 16, 2007
  4. KARTAL

    Mike Easter Guest

    KARTAL wrote:
    > two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    > all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    > do? help me!

    Be sure that you are looking in the right place - that you haven't
    mislabeled something/everything. Look in All Mail.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 16, 2007
  5. KARTAL

    Plato Guest

    KARTAL wrote:

    > two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    > all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    > do? help me!

    Two
    Help

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 16, 2007
  6. KARTAL

    KARTAL Guest

    On 16 Haziran, 01:28, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:21:07 -0000, KARTAL <> wrote:
    > >two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    > >all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    > >do? help me!

    > Look in the deleted items or trash?
    >
    > Or you can ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get your e-mails
    > back, ask for a full refund.

    what is the adress of gmail? I Looked in the deleted items . Some
    mails were there i getthem back

    how can i ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get my e-mails
    back, how can i ask for a full refund.
    KARTAL, Jun 18, 2007
  7. KARTAL

    Guest

    KARTAL <> wrote:

    >On 16 Haziran, 01:28, Evan Platt <>
    >wrote:
    >> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:21:07 -0000, KARTAL <> wrote:
    >> >two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    >> >all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    >> >do? help me!

    >> Look in the deleted items or trash?
    >>
    >> Or you can ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get your e-mails
    >> back, ask for a full refund.
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > what is the adress of gmail? I Looked in the deleted items . Some
    >mails were there i getthem back

    Gmail on occasions have deleted massive amounts of email by mistake,
    and seemed to of gotten most of it back - this was due to spam
    tweaking.

    >how can i ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get my e-mails
    >back, how can i ask for a full refund.

    Explain your situation, and it it's credible enough they will send you
    double the money you paid for Gmails use.

    --

    A Program That Can Fix Dead Pixels On Your LCD Screen
    http://tinyurl.com/254sbw YUMV