One Crypto Interface Two VPNGroups

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Pichi_b, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. Pichi_b

    Pichi_b Guest

    Hello,

    We are using a PIX 506 .What I would like to do is have one VPN group
    authenticate to one RADIUS server and another VPN group authenticate
    to a different RADIUS server.

    I did some reasearch and found out that you can only apply one crypto
    map to any interface. I also found out that if you use sequence
    numbers on your crypto map you can have different policies set up.
    That way you can apply different behavior to the traffic entering the
    crypto interface, but what is not clear to me is if what I want is
    possible. I have read in posts where people have TRIED to do what we
    are trying to do and failed.

    Has anyone gotten this to work?

    Thank you,

    P.