    Ya put a REGION FREE Pal dvd in there.... and the sucker will output
    NTSC.

    Pretty handy!

    Allan, Sep 26, 2003

  2. WHOA! That means I can purchase the Region 0 disc of THREADS from Amazon UK,
    and then I can copy it to a DVD-R for whenever I wish to watch it on a
    regular DVD player - coooool!

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Allan

    Allan Guest

    If "threads" is Region free.... and in Pal... the XBOX will play it
    straight off... with no reason to convert.

    Allan, Oct 1, 2003