    resolution articially) it looks film like. Colors are solid and well
    saturated, no shimmering, no bleeding, no obvious artifacts. Splendid! Wet
    dream comes true!
    alex crouvier, Oct 25, 2003

  2. alex crouvier

    Cesar Diaz Guest

    Alex,

    does your version of OUATITW has Spanish subtitles, and if it does, where
    did buy it from?

    César.
    Cesar Diaz, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Yes, it does have a Spanish subtitle along with more than
    20 other from virtually every major European tongue

    alex crouvier, Oct 26, 2003
  4. alex crouvier

    Monster Mash Guest

    Any one here know of a good shop in London that sells region 1 DVDs (like
    the Criterions etc..)?
    Thanks.

    Monster Mash, Oct 27, 2003
  5. On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:42:27 +0800, "alex crouvier"
    <> wrote:

    >In a word: Wow! The package comes in a high grade cardboard slipcase in

    My is on the way ... now I can't wait to receive it...

    --
    Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    Arminio Grgic, Oct 27, 2003
  6. If you are refering to an R1 of the subject title - it will not be
    available until November 18.

    Charles

    Charles Eggen, Oct 27, 2003