    track (the score has NEVER sounded better). The three interrelated
    documentaries are fun - haven't heard the commentary yet. And the
    packaging is amazing (have no idea if it will be the same here).

    Brockhurst Pertwee, Sep 26, 2003

  2. On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Brockhurst Pertwee wrote:

    > As two or three who care know Paramount is releasing this in November
    > here in the States. However, they've already released it in France and
    > I couldn't wait. All I will say is if you love this film you will be in
    > heaven. Great anamorphic transfer, stunning really, and a beautiful 5.1
    > track (the score has NEVER sounded better). The three interrelated
    > documentaries are fun - haven't heard the commentary yet. And the
    > packaging is amazing (have no idea if it will be the same here).

    By a weird coincidence, I got to meet Sir Christopher Frayling here in
    Halifax this week where he gave a couple of talks (about Leone and mad
    scientists) and I asked him about this release, and he said I should
    prepare to pick my jaw up off the floor.

    Of course, could I find a copy of his Leone bio in time to get one signed?
    No, dammit...

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Brockhurst Pertwee

    Evander Guest

    "Brockhurst Pertwee" <> wrote in message
    > As two or three who care know Paramount is releasing this in November
    > here in the States. However, they've already released it in France and
    > I couldn't wait. All I will say is if you love this film you will be in
    > heaven. Great anamorphic transfer, stunning really, and a beautiful 5.1
    > track (the score has NEVER sounded better). The three interrelated
    > documentaries are fun - haven't heard the commentary yet. And the
    > packaging is amazing (have no idea if it will be the same here).

    Fantastic! Good to hear Paramount is releasing some of their great titles
    with care and respect for their fans.

    Evan

    Evander, Sep 27, 2003