    I have already tried Microsoft's OneNote and EverNote.

    Thanks,
    Murgi

    Sigi Rindler, May 10, 2006

  2. Sigi Rindler

    samuel Guest

    "Sigi Rindler" <-net.ne.jp> wrote in
    news::

    > Could someone please recommend a "free free on-the-fly note
    > taking software"? I need to prepare a presentation for a
    > computer user group.
    >
    > I have already tried Microsoft's OneNote and EverNote.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Murgi

    http://freewarehome.com/Business_and_Productivity/Date_and_Time_Man
    agement/Personal_Information_Managers_t.html

    samuel, May 10, 2006

  3. Sigi Rindler wrote:

    > Could someone please recommend a "free free on-the-fly note taking
    > software"? I need to prepare a presentation for a computer user group.

    http://www.aignes.com/notebook.htm

    "AM-Notebook is a multi-featured tabbed note-taking program that
    provides an easy and reliable way to save notes and formula supported
    spreadsheets in a light weight tray icon tool.

    Lots of text formatting features allows you to create clear and well
    designed notes which can be stored at different locations and also be
    shared in a network. Other nice features are the integrated alarm clock
    and address book."

    It comes in a free version and a "pro" version. A chart showing the
    missing features in the free version is here:

    http://www.aignes.com/notehelp/topics/differences.htm

    A handy listing of really good software is here:

    http://www.anova.org/software/index.html

    Note that not all of it is free.

    rl
    --