    Sonia
    Un pequeño bebé español satisface tan la toma él fácil con mí
    XXX
    Sonia, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Sonia

    °Mike° Guest

    This is a repeat of my reply to you earlier. Please try reading
    replies.

    StartupList will tell you exactly what is starting.
    http://www.lurkhere.com/~nicefiles/

    Startup Monitor will alert you when anything tries to
    register itself to run at startup. A great aid to complement
    antivirus and anti-trojan software.
    http://www.mlin.net/StartupMonitor.shtml

    Check what's necessary and what isn't
    http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/startup_all.php

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:06:19 +0000 (UTC), in
    <becgba$82j$>
    Sonia scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Sonia

    Sonia Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > This is a repeat of my reply to you earlier. Please try reading
    > replies.

    If i got your reply then i would not be asking again.. So it bloody obvious
    i never read it
    Sonia, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Sonia

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Sonia said:

    > When I start up I log on and my Winfax programme and some other programmes
    > load up how do I stop them from going to my taskbar. The OS is XP pro.
    > You never got back to me "Brian H¹©"
    >
    > Sonia
    > Un pequeño bebé español satisface tan la toma él fácil con mí
    > XXX

    Someone has replied to your other post.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Sonia

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sonia continued:

    > When I start up I log on and my Winfax programme and some other
    > programmes load up how do I stop them from going to my taskbar. The
    > OS is XP pro. You never got back to me "Brian H¹©"
    >
    > Sonia
    > Un pequeño bebé español satisface tan la toma él fácil con mí
    > XXX

    Read your replies, do not expect email.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  6. Sonia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:12:10 +0000 (UTC), in
    <becgma$8pi$>
    Sonia scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> This is a repeat of my reply to you earlier. Please try reading
    >> replies.

    >If i got your reply then i would not be asking again.. So it
    >bloody obvious i never read it

    If you never got my previous reply, how come you got this one?

    --
    "Bloody, bloody, bloody, bloody...... bloody..."
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  7. Sonia

    Sonia Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:12:10 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <becgma$8pi$>
    > Sonia scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> This is a repeat of my reply to you earlier. Please try reading
    > >> replies.

    > >If i got your reply then i would not be asking again.. So it
    > >bloody obvious i never read it

    > If you never got my previous reply, how come you got this one?

    as this was as i see posted 20.16 and the other one 19.33 which i can now
    see hey guys all i want is help not a argument
    Sonia, Jul 7, 2003
  8. Sonia

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sonia continued:

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> This is a repeat of my reply to you earlier. Please try reading
    >> replies.

    > If i got your reply then i would not be asking again.. So it bloody
    > obvious i never read it

    Well you got the reply to that one, so you maybe just weren't looking hard
    enough. And getting abusive when someone is trying to help you FOR FREE is
    not a good idea, as it is likely to end up with you being ignored.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  9. Sonia

    Sonia Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sonia continued:
    >
    > > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> This is a repeat of my reply to you earlier. Please try reading
    > >> replies.

    > > If i got your reply then i would not be asking again.. So it bloody
    > > obvious i never read it

    > Well you got the reply to that one, so you maybe just weren't looking hard
    > enough. And getting abusive when someone is trying to help you FOR FREE is
    > not a good idea, as it is likely to end up with you being ignored.
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    well i have seen it and would only like to thank you all as i know through
    the past this is a very helpfull ng. Once again thank you guys XX
    Sonia, Jul 7, 2003
  10. Sonia

    Sonia Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:22:18 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <bech9a$7hg$>
    > Sonia scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:12:10 +0000 (UTC), in
    > >> <becgma$8pi$>
    > >> Sonia scrawled:

    > >> If you never got my previous reply, how come you got this one?

    > >as this was as i see posted 20.16 and the other one 19.33 which
    > >i can now see hey guys all i want is help

    And i blow you a kiss. XX
    Sonia, Jul 7, 2003
  11. Sonia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:50:33 +0000 (UTC), in
    <beciu9$d2q$>
    Sonia scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:22:18 +0000 (UTC), in
    >> <bech9a$7hg$>
    >> Sonia scrawled:
    >>

    >> >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >> >as this was as i see posted 20.16 and the other one 19.33 which
    >> >i can now see hey guys all i want is help

    >And i blow you a kiss. XX

    {{Smooch}}

    --
    "Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you..."
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  12. Sonia

    Jimchip Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:13:09 +0100, Brian H¹© wrote:
    > In a desperate cry for help Sonia said:
    >
    >> When I start up I log on and my Winfax programme and some other programmes
    >> load up how do I stop them from going to my taskbar. The OS is XP pro.
    >> You never got back to me "Brian H¹©"
    >>
    >> Sonia
    >> Un pequeño bebé español satisface tan la toma él fácil con mí
    >> XXX

    > Someone has replied to your other post.

    If she had *bloody* bothered to read that one then she wouldn't have
    *bloody* needed to post another *bloody* one. Sheesh, hop to it :)

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)
    Jimchip, Jul 7, 2003
  13. Sonia

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Jimchip said:

    > On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:13:09 +0100, Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> In a desperate cry for help Sonia said:
    >>
    >>> When I start up I log on and my Winfax programme and some other programmes
    >>> load up how do I stop them from going to my taskbar. The OS is XP pro.
    >>> You never got back to me "Brian H¹©"
    >>>
    >>> Sonia
    >>> Un pequeño bebé español satisface tan la toma él fácil con mí
    >>> XXX

    >> Someone has replied to your other post.

    > If she had *bloody* bothered to read that one then she wouldn't have
    > *bloody* needed to post another *bloody* one. Sheesh, hop to it :)

    I don't say bloody, I think that's fucking rude.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003
  14. Sonia

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Get a room both of you!

    --

    Coming soon Facial Recognition-SharpVision DVR's Visit http://www.seedsv.com
    Live Web Demo now at http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm Simply the best.

    pcbutts1, Jul 8, 2003
  15. Sonia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:17:23 GMT, in
    <n4oOa.88196$>
    pcbutts1 scrawled:

    >Get a room both of you!

    Learn to quote.

    --
    "I see the sig went over your head, then."
    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003