    Anybody know what the going rate is for on site computer repair? I am
    talking home and small office not the big server stuff. 1 to 5
    workstations or so.

    JJ, Aug 24, 2004

  2. JJ

    philo Guest

    "JJ" <> wrote in message
    news:ArNWc.17564$...
    > Anybody know what the going rate is for on site computer repair? I am
    > talking home and small office not the big server stuff. 1 to 5
    > workstations or so.

    depends on your city...
    but typically $85 per hour (or so)

    philo, Aug 24, 2004

  3. JJ

    Plato Guest

    JJ wrote:

    > Anybody know what the going rate is for on site computer repair? I am
    > talking home and small office not the big server stuff. 1 to 5
    > workstations or so.

    Depends on your area. Best way to find out is call firms that do the
    same in the phone book.

    Plato, Aug 25, 2004
  4. JJ

    Plato Guest

    philo wrote:

    > "JJ" <> wrote in message
    > > Anybody know what the going rate is for on site computer repair? I am
    > > talking home and small office not the big server stuff. 1 to 5
    > > workstations or so.

    > depends on your city...
    > but typically $85 per hour (or so)

    You should see what they charge in NYC :)

    Plato, Aug 25, 2004
  5. JJ

    anna keynow Guest

    On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:22:11 -0400, JJ <> wrote:

    >Anybody know what the going rate is for on site computer repair? I am
    >talking home and small office not the big server stuff. 1 to 5
    >workstations or so.

    Depends...
    What country are you living in?
    -+Anna+-

    anna keynow, Aug 26, 2004
  6. JJ

    philo Guest

    > > depends on your city...
    > > but typically $85 per hour (or so)

    > You should see what they charge in NYC :)

    i hate to think of that...
    i know a parking space there costs more than my house!

    philo, Aug 27, 2004
  7. JJ

    David Guest

    philo wrote:
    >>>depends on your city...
    >>>but typically $85 per hour (or so)

    >>You should see what they charge in NYC :)
    >>

    > i hate to think of that...
    > i know a parking space there costs more than my house!

    I know we do not charge as much as the "Bigstores" our rate is 50$ per
    hour for residential and 65$ per hour for Small Businesses for onsite
    Repairs & Upgrades in New York City.

    Email us @ as verizon has "Lost" our website,
    last seen at www.nyrentageek.com day 3 missing.

    David, Sep 4, 2004