    Thanks

    --
    Phil Marshall {remove 9 for mail}
    Phil Marshall, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Phil Marshall

    olfart Guest

    Turn Flash from http://nirsoft.cjb.net/
    olfart, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Re: On / Off switch for Macromedia Flash player ? THANKS

    "olfart" <> wrote:
    > "Phil Marshall" <> wrote in message
    > > Looking for a way to disable flash. Some websites allow very anoying
    > > flash ads....
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > --
    > > Phil Marshall {remove 9 for mail}

    > Turn Flash from http://nirsoft.cjb.net/

    Thanks olfart for the info. Sorry it took me so long to reply ......
    Uhm, I'd forgotten I had posted this question :( (B.G.)

    --
    -Phil Marshall-
    {remove 9 for mail}
    Phil Marshall, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Phil Marshall

    Night_Seer Guest

    Phil Marshall wrote:
    > "olfart" <> wrote:
    >> "Phil Marshall" <> wrote in message
    >>> Looking for a way to disable flash. Some websites allow very anoying
    >>> flash ads....
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Phil Marshall {remove 9 for mail}

    >> Turn Flash from http://nirsoft.cjb.net/

    > Thanks olfart for the info. Sorry it took me so long to reply ......
    > Uhm, I'd forgotten I had posted this question :( (B.G.)

    Another good site, thanks

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Dec 5, 2003