    own from these recomrnded books or i have to take the
    courses from Micrisift certified parteners.

    Adnan Ali
    Adnan Ali, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Adnan Ali

    Wayne Guest

    MS Press books are ok, but you're better off making sure you understand the
    objectives at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp and
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.asp . Do a lot of hands-on
    with XP and get a thorough understanding of what makes it tick, try
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/.../all/proddocs/en-us/hs_exploring_windows.mspx

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Dec 4, 2004