on my hard drive...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Darrel Christenson, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. On my hard drive this weekend in case anyone
    wants anything before I clear out the files this
    coming week...

    Cyborg 2087, from a cable channel broadcast on 1 disc
    Deadly Friend, from LD on 1 disc
    Doc Savage, from widescreen LD on 1 disc
    House Of Dark Shadows, from LD on 1 disc
    Invasion America, animated mini-series from original
    off the air recordings on 3 discs
    Max Headroom - The Original Story, from prerecorded
    tape on 1 disc
    Night Of Dark Shadows, from LD on 1 disc
    Night Of The Creeps, from LD on 1 disc
    Night Of The Lepus, monster rabbits flick on 1 disc
    Phantom Tollbooth, animated kids movie from prerecorded
    tape on 1 disc
    Teen Witch, teen comedy on 1 disc
    Twin Peaks, pilot w/European ending from LD on 1 disc
    Twin Peaks, season 2 from LD on 12 discs

    .... some come with artwork files you can use to make
    front and back inserts for standard sized dvd cases.

    Available as NTSC and on -r media only and that's the
    only format and media I accept in trade as well.

    If you write it may be a couple days before I respond
    as I'm trying to wrap up a few final deals before taking
    on any more.

    Darrel :)
    Darrel Christenson, Oct 9, 2004