    Do you think the free on line training is enough or
    should I be paying to go on a 5 day course?

    Thanks!

    Dave, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Dave

    BuyMoreParts Guest

    Dave:

    Start with the free 6 hour course to evaluate your knowledge and see if you
    are ready for the exam. While it will repeat information that is covered in
    boot camp style class, repetition is a key to retaining information (should
    I say that again?).

    Unless you are well versed in the XP desktop, IE, and MS Office, you will
    probably need to do the 5 day course from the commercial training center.
    The MS official curriculum covers 271 in three days and 272 in two days.
    That's still a lot of information in a five day period and does not provide
    a lot of opportunity for hands-on, so make sure you take the MOC textbooks
    back to your study lab and bang up the hands-on exercies until you own the
    content.

    Good luck on the exam.

    BuyMoreParts, Apr 1, 2005