    is this possible to implement in .net and if any one point me to corresponding links or artilces
    it will be great

    Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
    rajendracold, Dec 24, 2008

  2. rajendracold

    rajendracold

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    how can we implement versioning in NTFS file system for (.Doc,.txt,.xls) files.

    how can we implement versioning in NTFS file system for (.Doc,.txt,.xls) files.
    I am developing a document management system a webapp where in users will upload document
    and the same will get edited by different users. I wanted to maintain versions of the document.

    rajendracold, Dec 24, 2008