On eBay: Sharp DV-NC80 Region-Free DVD/VCR Combo - Good Price!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Franklin Hummel, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. A Sharp DV-NC80 Region-Free, Multi-System DVD/VCR Combo, is at auction now until Monday
    the 17th. It is like-new, only having been "used" about 4 hours.

    The start bid is US$149.00 and the Buy It Now is US$151.00. This is about $40-$80 less
    than they usually are priced.

    I really need to sell this now. Here is the eBay link:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5817121790&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    Please be sure to read the full details in the eBay listing about the unit and the
    auction. You might also check out our other auctions there as well.

    -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

    --
    * Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *
    Buy T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Buttons & Postcards at:

    Franklin Hummel, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Franklin Hummel, Oct 23, 2005

  3. Franklin Hummel

    Camper Guest