    they are power on the notebook.

    Thanks
    Jaylin
    Jaylin, Sep 23, 2008

  2. Jaylin

    Jaylin Guest

    Have any body can help?

    Jaylin, Sep 25, 2008

  3. Jaylin

    Big_Al Guest

    Jaylin wrote:
    > Have any body can help?
    >
    > "Jaylin" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >> I setup a wireless for my office users. Use Cisco aironet 1200 series and
    >> use IAS for authorization.
    >> I would like to know have any methods to make the user connect the wireless
    >> manually? Because i don't want the user connect the AP automatically when
    >> they are power on the notebook.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Jaylin

    Did you look at advanced wireless settings? I see my wireless set to
    "automatic". I'm not sure of the keystroke, but it kinda implies that
    there is a "manual" option someplace. Sorry can't be much more help.
    Big_Al, Sep 25, 2008
  4. Jaylin

    Jaylin Guest

    Hi,

    The automatically connect is already to un-check.... But it also search
    the AP and make the connection.....

    Jaylin, Sep 25, 2008
  5. Jaylin

    Jaylin Guest

    Have any ideas??

    Jaylin, Sep 29, 2008
  6. Jaylin

    Mejla Guest

    Hi Jaylin,
    have you tried to un-tick the option connect if the network is reached
    (sorry but translating my version into english so not sure about proper
    formulations) in Connection tab of Properties of your network.
    Basically, once you connect to a wireless network it is added to favourite
    networks in Windows and unless you untick the auto-connect on every comp it
    is re-connecting automatically.

    Hope Im not too confusing.

    Mejla, Oct 1, 2008