On a lighter subject -(joke)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Her Diary Entry:-

    The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should go off
    somewhere more intimate so we could talk a bit more privately. We
    went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I
    tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or
    something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure.
    So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him
    deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell
    worrying me.

    We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to
    leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on
    the TV, and sat with a distant look in his eyes that seemed to say its
    all
    over between
    us.

    Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10
    minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, he responded to my advances
    and
    we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so
    afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself
    to sleep.

    I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's
    seeing someone else and that my life is a disaster.

    His Diary Entry:-
    Newcastle lost. Got a shag though.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Liz Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote

    > Her Diary Entry:-
    > we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted...

    I am the devil.
    http://www.hi-d.com/pathfinder/tights0.html

    > His Diary Entry:-
    > Newcastle lost. Got a shag though.

    Fucking awesome.
    Liz, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    ;-)

    Juan Pérez, Oct 4, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Bryan Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Her Diary Entry:-

    <snippo>

    Errr... nice joke Bri ;)
    lol
    Bryan, Oct 4, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bryan said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> Her Diary Entry:-
    >>

    > <snippo>
    >
    > Errr... nice joke Bri ;)
    > lol

    I nicked it from somewhere, can't for the life of me remember where it came from
    though ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Oct 4, 2003
  6. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Bryan said:
    >
    > > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > >> Her Diary Entry:-
    > >>

    > > <snippo>
    > >
    > > Errr... nice joke Bri ;)
    > > lol

    > I nicked it from somewhere, can't for the life of me remember where it

    came from
    > though ;-)

    Priceless420
    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 4, 2003