    Finally some sunshine to my crappy day :)
    My Black Coolermaster Centurion 1 just arrived so hopefully it will be everthing expect and more when I get around to modding it after I fix all the other damage I have caused :?
    Anyways, before I rush into it, did you guys want me to maybe write a review on this case aswell or don't you really need one?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 23, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    1. Advertising

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's the one ;)
    And I was too excited so I've already opened it and stuff but can repackage for a review if required :p
    I also have to mod front and rear 120s into it which should be alright at the front but will darn tight at the back, this is the first time I have seen the case in person but I've bought it now so I HAVE to make it work!

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 23, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    nah u dont need to review it, just get us some piccies. :D

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Will do tommorow if that's okay, I'm still repairing comps and have work from 6pm till 11pm tonight so will be pretty knackered when I get home.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 24, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    coolermaster has some cool cases, I personally love my antec's case

    PUTALE, Sep 26, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    After a closer look at this case I'm not all that stoked with it's build quality :? The aluminium front panel is nicely crafted but everything else is fairly average. Then again for $64 plus post I shouldn't be complaining because for this price it's everything and more :D
    I cut the holes for the fan today and mounted the front 120 with rad successfully so now I just need to cut the major hole for the air and I am set for water cooling :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 26, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    get some pictures :D...

    unholy, Sep 26, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I put them up ;)
    I also have to hack the hdd cage so the rad and fans fit but thats an easy fix with a hacksaw then fold the edge to make it look cleaner. So once I've made the air hole and hacked the cage I will show you a pic with the front fan on glowing through the grill ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 26, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I like that case.

    But where are your pictures?  Please give us the link.  I want to see how you are modding it. 8)
    Oh, wait a minute. Here we are:
    http://forum.velocityreviews.com/viewtopic.php?t=715
    I didn't realize that was you doing the mod. My mistake. :oops:

    bigal, Oct 3, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe, sorry i shoulda made a topic forward or something :D

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: