On a lighter note ...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Four married guys went fishing.

    After an hour, the following conversation took place:
    First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing
    this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house
    next weekend."

    Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'll build her a new
    deck for the pool."

    Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll
    remodel the kitchen for her."

    They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a
    word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had
    to-do to be able to come fishing this weekend.
    What's the deal?"

    Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off
    the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex," and she said,
    'Wear a sweater'.
    Bryan, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Bryan

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > Four married guys went fishing.
    >
    > After an hour, the following conversation took place:
    > First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing
    > this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house
    > next weekend."
    >
    > Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'll build her a new
    > deck for the pool."
    >
    > Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll
    > remodel the kitchen for her."
    >
    > They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a
    > word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had
    > to-do to be able to come fishing this weekend.
    > What's the deal?"
    >
    > Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off
    > the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex," and she said,
    > 'Wear a sweater'.

    :)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Bryan

    Ryka Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > Four married guys went fishing.
    >
    > After an hour, the following conversation took place:
    > First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out
    > fishing
    > this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the
    > house
    > next weekend."
    >
    > Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'll build her a
    > new
    > deck for the pool."
    >
    > Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that
    > I'll
    > remodel the kitchen for her."
    >
    > They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a
    > word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had
    > to-do to be able to come fishing this weekend.
    > What's the deal?"
    >
    > Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut
    > off
    > the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex," and she said,
    > 'Wear a sweater'.

    Thanks for laugh! However, my DH learned long ago not to ask such a
    silly question - unless he wanted to set the alarm for an hour earlier! LOL
    Ryka, Sep 12, 2005